1. Quality linen (between 600-1000 thread-count sheets depending on the room)
2. Imported towels and face cloths
3. Bedside lamps and a bedside clock
4. Woolen underlays on the beds
5. Electric blankets on the beds during the winter months
6. Fluffy duvets and plump feather pillows on the beds
7. Air conditioning in your room
8. Complementary filtered water and facial tissues in the room
9. Comprehensive guest information, including a Cable TV channel list
10. Liquid hand soap and fresh soap for the shower each day
11. High quality toilet paper (don’t laugh it is not that common)
12. Real coffee and muesli at breakfast
And it goes without saying that the beds are very comfortable, there is hot water, great showers with very good water pressure, you have a wardrobe and safe in your room, DVD player and DVDs on request.
You also get personalized attention and recommendations on tours to take or restaurants to go to. And best of all a sense that you are staying somewhere special.
So just go to our website and book the #1 hotel in Tarija for your next visit here.